Saturday, September 8, 2007

Woo..Had church today as usual. Worshipping was good. The sermon was good too. The pastor( don't know how to spell his name..Haha) was talking about the values and visions of the church...about having a vision of your own..about having a vision of God and the 3Es about it.

FUEL was about B.G.R and it was quite funny at some point. Learned about stuff i didn't know about...haha

Went to Macs for dinner. Nathan was SUPER hilarious. When it was his turn to order, he was like 'Can i have a fantabulous McDuck?' Hahahah.. i was laughing my ass off.. He was joking around with the guy called Jacob. When he got my order wrong and gave me a Lemon tea instead of a green tea, i went to tell him and he threw away the Lemon tea and gave me a Green tea, Nathan was 'How could you throw away that cup of Lemon tea? You're wasting the Earth's resources!' Haha.. what a joker.

Did New Beginnings after dinner. Was pretty rushed considering my parents came pretty early.

Sigh..have to wake up at 11 tomorrow. That's early for me :O Hmm.. Sigh.. I guess i'll stop here

Signing off,
Marc™

No comments: